PATH Senior ServicesOutreach Ministries enriches the lives
of Seniors and Youth through Support,
Socialization Opportunities, Education
and Services in Farmer City and the
PATH Senior Services
PATH serves as the Coordinated Point of Entry for the Senior Outreach Program in DeWitt County. The program is designed to locate and assist persons 60 years and older in receiving services they might need and qualify for, but are unaware of. This outreach effort helps older persons and their families become aware of programs and services that enable older persons to stay in their home, promoting their independence and dignity.
Rebecca Wheat PATH Senior Services for DeWitt County is available to assist you at her office located at the Friendship Center in Clinton. She may be contacted at (217) 935-9411 Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Rebecca also offers Outreach services in Farmer City at the Sunshine Center on the 3rd Wed. of each month from 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered include information and assistance in accessing programs such as:
• Benefits Access Application (formerly known as Circuit Breaker)* – discount on license plate sticker.
• Caregiver Advisory services by providing assistance, emotional support including support groups and education.
• Home Delivered Meals referrals.
• Homestead Tax Exemption information and referral*.
• Medicare and/or Medicaid counseling through the SHIP program.
• Medicare Part D Assist.
• Medicare premium assistance programs*.
• Notary services.
• Personal Care & Housekeeping program information.
• Prescription Assistance programs*.
• Utility Assist. referrals*.
*Must financially qualify for these programs. Please inquire for details
PATH Senior Services does not charge fees for services. Funding is received through East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging. Under the Older American’s Act, each participant may choose to contribute to the cost involved with services through donations. No participant will be denied services if unable to contribute financially.